Enertor Comfort Full Length Shock Absorbing Insoles
Whether you're running marathons or lead a fairly sedentary life, shock and foot pain can impact your health and wellbeing. Designed by leading podiatrists, the Enertor Comfort Full Length Shock Absorbing Insoles are proven to reduce foot and heel pain for over 91% of wearers. The insoles provide excellent shock protection across the full length of your feet so you no longer have to suffer each day.
Key Features and Benefits
- Used and endorsed by athletic champion Usain Bolt
- Proven to reduce foot and heel pain for over 91% of wearers
- Designed by leading podiatrists for your peace of mind
- Uses advanced D30 technology for unrivalled shock absorption
- Ideal for all types of footwear, from sports to everyday shoes
- Suitable for reducing plantar fasciitis pain
- Provides shock protection for the whole foot
- Ideal for those experiencing heel, foot or lower limb fatigue
- Perfect for those who are on their feet for long periods
- Can be trimmed at the forefoot if required
- Contoured cushioning for improved fit and comfort
Endorsed by Usain Bolt
Enertor insoles are the only insoles that are used and endorsed by gold medallist Usain Bolt. Considering the insoles absorb shock to protect against future injuries, they're ideal for those who want to push themselves in their daily lives.
Powered by D30 Technology
Learn more about the D30 technology used by these insoles by watching the video below. The technology enhances the Full Length Insoles to reduce shock and protect against foot pain so you're able to remain as active as possible.
Ideal for You
If you find yourself suffering from foot or heel pain, the Enertor Comfort Full Insoles are ideal for you. The inserts are perfect for all types of footwear, from sports to everyday shoes. The insoles can be trimmed at the forefoot if necessary; simply use the original shoe insole as a template to achieve your perfect fit.
Sizing of the Comfort Shock Absorbing Insoles
The Enertor Comfort Full Length Insoles are available in six sizes so you're able to get a tailored fit. These are sized according to UK shoe sizes so you don't have to waste time measuring your feet! To find out which size you require, please consult the table below.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|XX-Small ||UK Size 3 - 4 |
|Extra Small ||UK Size 5 - 6 |
|Small ||UK Size 7 - 8 |
|Medium ||UK Size 9 - 10 |
|Large ||UK Size 11 - 12 |
|Extra Large ||UK Size 13 - 14 |