Saehan Plastic Goniometer
£8.99 - £10.99More info
- Plastic goniometer
- Available in different lengths
- For observing joint range-of-motion
- Transparent design makes it easy to read
Baseline Circumference Measuring Tape
- Useful for measuring the circumference of any body part
- Ideal for measuring the circumference of a joint or a digit
- Stays securely in place without being held, making it easy to use
- Can be used for self assessment
Measures six areas to detect scoliosis
Provides three measurements to detect abnormal anteroposterior curves
Eliminates the need for X-rays to evaluate progress during treatment
Calibrated in centimetres, millimetres and degrees
Chest Depth Caliper
- Made from aluminium.
- Measures in inches or centimetres.
- Range is from 0 - 24 inches, in 0.5 inch increments.
- Can be used to measure maximum chest expansion.
- Used for timing evaluations, modalities and exercise programmes
- Counts in intervals of 1/100 second for superior precision
- Chronograph includes a time/calendar display and an alarm
- Comes with a battery, ready to be used
Economy Tape Measure
- Lightweight low-cost tape measure
- Suitable for a wide variety of clinical applications
- Designed for measuring the head, limbs and body
- Automatic roll up for easy storage
Hand Volumeter Set
- A set for measuring hand and distal forearm oedema
- Enables objective monitoring of oedema-reducing treatments
- Includes a volumeter tank, a receiver for catching the overflow and a graduated cylinder
- Designed following the specifications of Paul Brand, MD
- High accuracy, counter recording instrument.
- Designed for growth studies.
- Available in two lengths.
- Reproducibility of measurements.
Jamar Medical Skinfold Caliper
- Measures skinfolds in nutrition, fat distribution, children's growth, and anthropometry
- Offers readings up to 60mm, suitable for most people
- Comes with a contoured hand grip with a safety strap handle for easier use
- Sturdy yet durable construction of lightweight aluminium
Large Bone Caliper
- Sliding anthropometric caliper
- Measure straight-line distance between two landmarks
- Range of 0 - 60cm in 0.1cm increments
- Accurate and precise measurements
Long Ring Timer
- Long ringing sound to make sure you never miss it
- Can keep time for 60 minutes
- Features a large easy-to-use dial
- Highly efficient and simple to use
PhysioMed Digital Pocket Timer
- A countdown timer in one second units
- Features an audible alarm sound you cannot miss
- Comes complete with a back clip
- Small and compact, easily portable