Gloves in a Bottle 3.875L Shielding Lotion Dispenser with Pump
When you work in a salon or care environment, you'll likely be treating a wide range of clients who suffer from dry skin conditions. The Gloves in a Bottle 3.875L Shielding Lotion Dispenser with Pump is a large and easy to use dispenser that offers a solution to your needs. Crafted with a hygienic pump, the bottle is an excellent way of treating yourself or a number of clients while avoiding cross-contamination.
Key Features and Benefits
- Large, 3.875 litre lotion dispenser is ideal for use in salons or other workplaces
- Features a hygienic pump so as to avoid cross-contamination
- Bonds with the outer layer of skin cells to form an invisible shield
- Protects and moisturises your skin to improve your condition
- Enables the skin to retain its natural moisture and oils
- Effectively helps the skin heal itself
- Leaves virtually no grease, residue or finger marks
- Lasts for up to three hours and comes off naturally with exfoliated skin cells
- Used in doctors' offices across the world for a range of dry skin conditions
- Protects your hands against harsh chemicals, hand washing, and more
- Hypoallergenic and fragrance free to prevent irritation of the skin
- Fully compatible with alcohol hand gels so you remain protected and germ-free
Ideal for Use in Doctors' Offices or Salons
If you're treating a number of clients for dry skin conditions, finding a cost-effective treatment option that will work for a wide range of skin issues is ideal. The Shielding Lotion Dispenser with Pump is the perfect solution for your needs. As the bottle holds 3.875 litres of lotion, it can be kept in the office and used with patients as and when necessary.
How Does Gloves in a Bottle Lotion Work?
Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion works by creating a protective, waterproof "shield" with the outer layer of the skin. This shield remains in place for up to three hours to retain the natural oils and moisture in the skin while also protecting your body against external irritants.
Unlike most moisturisers, this lotion won't wash or rub off when you wash your hands or perform hand-intensive tasks. In fact, this moisturising Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion actually enhances the ability of your skin to retain more of its own oils, which is more effective than simply masking the issue for a short period of time as other lotions do. The lotion instead comes away from the skin as your cells are naturally exfoliated.
How Do I Apply Gloves in a Bottle?
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Apply a pea-sized drop onto clean, dry skin and rub in well.
- After approximately 30 seconds, the lotion will be completely absorbed into the outer layer of skin cells.
- Feel the difference Gloves in a Bottle makes to your skin!
- As skin cells naturally exfoliate, the lotion will come away from the skin.
Improves Skin Conditions
Not only does this product protect against chemicals and other irritants, but it also improves skin conditions like psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema. Take a look at the difference Gloves in a Bottle has made in just one month below or read the full Case Study here.
20th August 2015
27th August 2015
2nd September 2015
19th September 2015
Suitable for Use with Antibacterial Gels
Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion is clinically proven to be fully compatible with alcohol gels. This means that you can use the lotion before applying hand sanitiser and feel confident that your hands will be protected and free from germs.
This makes the lotion particularly useful in healthcare environments where doctors and nurses will likely experience dry skin as a result of frequent hand washing and sanitiser use, but they must also prevent cross-contamination. A full report for the Assessment of the Efficacy of a Hygienic Handrub Product when its Application is Combined with Moisturising Lotion is available to read.
Please note that it is advised Gloves in a Bottle is not used on open wounds; please wait for your wounds to heal prior to application.