Health and Care Coronavirus Statement
Here at Health and Care, we take the looming threat of COVID-19 (also known as coronavirus) very seriously and we are taking every possible precaution to ensure that our workers run as little risk as possible of contracting or spreading the disease. Until further notice we will be dispatching orders as normal however please note that due to the unprecedented surge in demand for certain healthcare items, and the strain that coronavirus is placing on global supply chains, orders may be fulfilled later than they would normally be.
How Are We Protecting Our Employees?
At Health and Care, we understand that the wellbeing of our staff is of the utmost importance. In order to ensure that our employees are protected as far as possible, we have implemented the following measures:
- Remote Working: Wherever possible, employees have been encouraged to work from their homes rather than our usual London office. This includes all of our customer services, content and procurement teams.
- Increased Sanitation Measures: Health and Care have recently installed a number of hand sanitiser dispensers around the premises, giving every employee access to alcohol hand sanitiser. As well as this, a number of anti-bacterial wipes have been stationed around the office, allowing easy disinfection of surfaces.
- Issuing Protective Equipment: As well as the communal office sanitation methods, the Health and Care team have each been issued with the following:
- 1 x 500ml personal bottle of alcohol hand sanitiser
- 2 x Packs of anti-viral wipes (pack of 200)
- 1 x Pack of FFP3-grade industrial face masks
- Enforcing Self-Isolation Protocols: For the staff for whom it is unfeasible to work from home, we are implementing a strict protocol of self-isolation for anyone with symptoms of coronavirus.
How Is COVID-19 Affecting Our Service?
Unfortunately, like most businesses in the UK, we have been negatively affected by the recent growth in the number of coronavirus cases in Britain. The effects include the following:
- Higher Volume of Orders: As with many shops across the UK, we are finding an increased demand for certain products to the extent that we are struggling to fulfil orders as quickly as our customers may expect. We value your patience through this difficult time.
- Issues with Our Supply Chain: Many products sold with few or no issues before the recent pandemic are experiencing delays. We have taken the step to prevent over-ordering on the site, to stop disappointment with orders being cancelled. Unfortunately, we may still need to cancel some orders but we will strive to let you know as soon as possible.
- Increased Demand on Our Customer Care Team: While our number of orders has increased, so too has the demand on our Customer Care team. Our customer services team is operating under normal office hours (9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday). You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all enquiries.
Are We Still Dispatching Orders?
At the time of writing, we are still dispatching orders. This is subject to change, but currently there are no plans to stop dispatching orders unless legally mandated by the government.
Are We Still Accepting Returns?
We are still accepting returns as normal, though please be aware that processing time for your return may be slightly longer than normal. Please note that items that have been marked as non-returnable on the ground of hygiene or due to being discounted, will continue to be not allowed for returns.