Anti-Odour Copper Insoles
Wearing shoes puts your feet under pressure in a number of ways. Without access to fresh air, sweat can build up, leading to discomfort, odour and even fungal infections such as athlete's foot. By utilising the natural properties of copper, the Anti-Odour Copper Insoles help to promote healthy and happy feet.
Not just anti-microbial, these insoles are anti-inflammatory, anti-odour and even help to comfort and soften the skin of the feet. As they are trimmable, they provide a more accurate and comfortable fit in your shoes.
Though copper has been known to be anti-microbial for centuries, it's only recently that scientists have truly understood why. Infectious diseases are spread by pathogenic microorganisms such as bacteria, fungi, parasites and viruses, which can transmit diseases, directly or indirectly, from one person to another. Copper ions are naturally harmful to these pathogens and this can play a vital role in combating the spread of infectious diseases.
| || || || |
1. Pathogenic microbes are harmful and can cause disease
2. Copper ions are scientifically proven to rupture and penetrate the cell wall
3. Once inside, the copper ions attack the microbe's DNA
4. The copper ions kill the microbe immediately
Key Features of the Copper Insoles
- Made from 100% pure natural copper
- Completely safe, chemical free, environmentally friendly, non-drug and non-invasive solution to supporting healthier feet
- Super-soft, breathable, moisture-wicking top cover to provide maximum comfort throughout the day
- Protects your feet against the most common fungal and bacterial infections, such as athlete's foot
- Flexible design to fit all types of footwear
- Simple cut-to-size design to fit all users
- Bonded copper ions ensure a durable, shock-resistant design
- Reduces odour even when worn wet
- Can help to alleviate arthritis and inflammation
Sizing of the Copper Insoles
The Copper Insoles are supplied in a trimmable design that is able to suit a large range of foot sizes.