Top 5 products to get a better night’s sleep.
Friday, 20 December 2013 | Paul
I don’t know if it’s the change of season, but lately I’ve been one of those people that, no matter how tired you feel, you just can’t get to sleep. Sometimes, it’s not even the amount of sleep you get, it’s the quality of it, and so I’ve compiled a list of Health and Care’s top 5 products to ease you into a decent, restful night’s sleep.
- Putnams Visco Memory Foam Pillow – The type of pillow you like is all down to personal preference whether you’re a 1 pillow, 2 pillows or no pillow type of person. Mine would definitely be memory foam; this one in particular has a soft neck support and small recess for your ear which is ideal for people who sleep on their side.
- Hush Plugz Silicone Earplugs – Living in a city or built up area, it can be difficult to ignore night time noise. Using a comfortable pair of ear plugs will certainly help.
- Rise and Shine Nature Sounds Alarm Clock – Sometimes waking up from a really angry, abrupt noise can put you in bad mood straight away. This alarm clock has the ability of waking you up gradually over a period of 60 minutes, so you wake up feeling refreshed and not startled!
- Hot Pink Slanket – There’s nothing worse than waking up because you’re cold and these Slankets are made from a really soft, warm fleece. Obviously you don’t have to go for the pink one though.
- Bodyzone Restore Memory Foam Mattress Topper – Make your bed more comfortable without having to pay for a whole new mattress. This mattress topper is made from memory foam which hugs your body all night and is only £89.99!