One thing I think is vital for a good night’s sleep is the pillows that you use. At Health and Care we have a number of Orthopaedic pillows which can offer support and comfort while you sleep as we recognise the importance of sleep on our bodies making us ready for the next day of activities.
Here are the top 5 cushions available
5. The Putnams Butterfly Pillow is a shaped pillow made of polyester and is small, affordable and compact while offering support a good night’s sleep or a nap. The Putnams Butterfly Pillow supports the neck while cradling the head. It comes with a washable cover and a carry case making it ideal for taking on holiday.
4. Putnams Memory Foam Cervical Neck Pillow, this cushion is full of memory foam goodness and comes in a variety of sizes. The reason I like this option is that you can get a longer version if you sleep with more than one pillow. It also has a curve to accommodate your shoulder which can become uncomfortable when sleeping in an awkward position.
3. The Harley Original Pillow, are literally moulded from liquid foam into shape to create a comfortable cushion for a good night sleep. This offers a rounded a neck support which relaxes the vertebrae while sleeping. The Harley Original Pillow helps the cushion to last longer and this pillow is ideal for those who sleep both on their back or side.
2. Sissel Orthopaedic Pillow Soft, this cushion is made from visco foam and is designed with those who have sensitive necks in mind. The Sissel Orthopaedic Pillow Soft supports the neck and helps align the spine while sleeping. It gives good pressure relief and comes with a cover.
1. Harley Designer Travel Pillow and Handy Travel Case, moulded from visco elastic memory foam which was designed by NASA. The pillow contours to your shape and offers pressure redistribution. The Harley Designer Travel Pillow is clever when travelling as it can turn into a lumbar roll for back comfort if required.