Harley Sacroiliac Back Support Belt
Suffering from hip and lower back pain can prevent you from performing everyday activities and might even cause you to stay in bed for long periods of time. The Harley Sacroiliac Back Support Belt is constructed specifically for pain of the hips and lower back, as well as pelvis instability and sacroiliac syndrome. The support stabilises the sacrum and supports the pelvis while also re-establishing natural movement in the joints, allowing you to make a full recovery from your discomfort.
Key Features and Benefits
- Helps stabilise the sacrum while supporting the pelvis
- Re-establishes natural movement in the joints for improved comfort
- Features side pulls that offer additional support
- Ideal for a wide range of issues, including hip and lower back pain
- Helps you return to your active lifestyle throughout use
- Suitable for use in clinical practices
- Helps stabilise the area and reduce discomfort
Sizing of the Harley Sacroiliac Back Support Belt
The Harley Sacroiliac Belt is a unisex product that is available in four sizes to suit most users. Please select your hip size from the table below and select the appropriate size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page. The measurement should be taken 17.8cm below the waist.
|Size ||Hip Circumference (cm) |
|Small ||76 - 86cm |
|Medium ||89 - 102cm |
|Large ||104 - 117cm |
|Extra Large ||120 - 132cm |
Where your measurement is in between two sizes, it is advised that you select the larger of the two sizes for improved comfort and so as not to restrict blood flow. The depth of the belt is 7.5cm.
Gentle and Flexible Support
Harley Back Supports have been used in clinical practice for many years, offering gentle and flexible support while stabilising the hips, pelvis and spine. This helps you stay safe while also reducing discomfort in the area, allowing you to continue performing daily and sporting activities with ease.