Medi Omomed Shoulder Support - Money Off!
The Medi Omomed Shoulder Support limits and prevents movement of the shoulder. It achieves this by using the adjustable marked limitation of external rotation, abduction and anteflexion of the shoulder joint. The elastic knit provided gentle compression of the soft tissue to combat swelling and to reduce muscular tension.
The Medi Omomed Shoulder Support is for conservative treatment for painful osteoarthritis of the shoulder, post-operative treatment after shoulder joint prostheses and conservative treatment for acute and chronic anterior dislocation of the shoulder. The Omomed shoulder support is also ideal for post-operative treatment after stabilisation of the shoulder joint and reconstruction of the rotator cuff insertions and re-fixation of the bicep tendon anchor (SLAP lesion).
Half Price Offer
Some of our stock of the Omomed Shoulder Support is nearing its expiry date and in light of this fact, we are offering the affected stock at a discounted price! Please note that this offer is only available while stocks last.
Features of the Medi Omomed Shoulder Support
The Medi Omomed Shoulder Support has the following features:
- Compressive elastic knit that exerts gentle local compression
- Compression reduces swelling and muscular tension
- Keeps shoulder in the correct position for heeling
- Eases shoulder pain
- Adjustable straps to aid a precision fit
- Clima Fresh technology has antibacterial properties within the fabric
- Clima Comfort fabric makes the support breathable
Indications for use of the Medi Omomed Shoulder Support
The Medi Omomed Shoulder Support is suitable for the following:
- Conservative/post-operative after proximal humeral head, scapula or glenoid fractures and AC joint dislocations
- Conservative with anterior shoulder luxation and chronic anterior subluxation as well as painful omarthrosis
- Post-operative after shoulder stabilisations, rotator interval reconstruction, refixation of the biceps tendon anchor (SLAP lesion)
Sizing of the Medi Omomed Shoulder Support
Please measure your upper arm at the widest point.
|Size ||I ||II ||III ||IV |
|Circumference ||26 - 29cm ||29 - 33cm ||33 - 36cm ||36 - 39cm |
Washing Instructions for the Medi Omomed Shoulder Support
- The Medi Omomed Should Support can be washed at 30 degrees Celsius
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not iron
Construction of the Medi Omomed Shoulder Support
The Medi Omomed Shoulder Support is made of the following materials:
Contraindications of the Medi Omomed Shoulder Support
The Med Omomed Shoulder Support is not suitable for the following:
- Conservative and postoperative treatment of posterior shoulder dislocation.