Jackson Strength Evaluation System
- Provides accurate and reliable measurements of isometric strength
- Widely used by rehabilitation professionals and industrial testing specialists
- Features a Nexus tablet for display of results
- Lightweight and compact system; extremely portable
Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer
- Ideal for routine screening of grip strength.
- For evaluation of hand trauma and dysfunction.
- Provides accurate & reproducible results.
- Includes carrying & storage case.
Lafayette Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer
- For routine screening or hand evaluation.
- The handle can be adjusted to five grip positions.
- Dual-scale readout that displays isometric grip force.
- Includes instructions, norms, patient record charts & case.
Lafayette Hydraulic Pinch Gauge
- Provides accurate pinch force measurement
- Weight of the gauge is supported by the therapist, enabling more accurate measurements
- Measures pinch force up to 45lbs
- Supplied with instructions and carrying case
Lafayette Professional Hand Dynamometer
- Provides accurate, reliable measurements of grip strength
- Can be used for routine screening work and evaluating hand trauma/disease
- Sealed hydraulic system for accurate measurements
- Features a dual-scale readout that gives clear results
Saehan Hydraulic Pinch Gauge
- Hydraulic pinch gauge tests pinch strength
- Provides accurate and reproducible results
- Easy to use design for quick testing
- Range 0kg - 20kg (45lb)