Features and Benefits
The Mediflow Water Base Orthopaedic Pillow has a soft, hypoallergenic fibre filling supported by an easy-to-fill water pouch.
The waterbase technology allows you to adjust the support level that is perfect for you, ensuring that you get the best possible night's sleep.
Will The Pillow Work For Me?
With more than two million users worldwide the effectiveness of the Mediflow Water Base Orthopaedic Pillow is evident, but in order to prove the claim that the Mediflow Water Base Orthopaedic Pillow designers took the pillow to be tested and listed below are some of the results found by the John Hopkins School of Medicine:
- Ranked best overall against other pillow types in all aspects of quality sleep tested, including how fast subjects fell asleep, how few times they woke up and overall quality of sleep.
- Restores your energy: Improved quality of sleep reverses the negative effects of fatigue.
- Freshens your appearance: Enhanced sleep rejuvenates the skin to ease wrinkles.
- Soothes daily stresses: Uninterrupted sleep is associated with improved coping skills.
The full clinical results can be seen here: Mediflow Water Base Orthopaedic Pillow Clincal Results
What's It Made Of?
| || |
- The top layer of the pillow is constructed of a 10cm layer of super-soft hypo-allergenic DuPont polyester fibre floats over the top of a water chamber.
Beneath this is a thermal insulating layer, as developed at NASA in the United States as part of the space programme. This fully encases the water chamber preventing any heat loss between the user and the water bag.
At the base of the pillow is a firmly secured water pouch that provides the responsive head and neck support.
Will It Be Too Firm Or Too Soft For Me?
Absolutely not! You can adjust the support level simply by adding water to the water base. Whether you prefer soft, medium or firm comfort, the Mediflow Water Base Orthopaedic Pillow can be customised to suit your needs.
How Does It Work?
By filling the water pouch, you have complete control over the support your pillow gives you. When you place your head on the pillow, the water displaces to either side of the pillow, cradling your head and neck while you sleep.
If you move around during the night and change your head position, the Mediflow Water Base Orthopaedic Pillow adapts to your movement providing you with the cradling sensation wherever your head is on the pillow.
The Mediflow Water Base Orthopaedic Pillow measures:
51 cm x 71 cm