FREE UK delivery on all products
We also deliver to Europe.Find out more
Need help with
Contact us by phone or email..Contact us
12 months warranty
Great quality & peace of mind.Find out more
Donjoy Tru Pull Advanced Knee Support
|FREE UK DELIVERY || |
Designed for knee patella tracking.
Available with hinges for additonal lateral support.
Helps control knee hyperextension.
Helps to reduce anterior pain.
For symptomatic pain relief of patellofemoral dysfunction including subluxation/dislocation, mal-tracking and patellar tendonitis.
Donjoy TruPull Advanced Knee Support
The Donjoy TruPull Advanced Knee Support is an ideal knee support for patellofemoral malalignment, subluxation and dislocations. This knee support is desgined to place a dynamic pull on the patella during knee extension to normalise tracking in the intracondylar groove and reduce anterior pain. The Donjoy TruPull Advanced Knee Support is available with or without aluminium hinges. These hinges provide additional medial/lateral support and control of knee hyperextension.
The Donjoy TruPull Advanced Knee Support has an elastomeric pull device with pull straps above and below the patella. This knee support has a rubber band type effect providing a strong dynamic pull on the patella as the knee extends. Independant anchors on the Donjoy TruPull Advanced Knee Support prevent rotation of the support and provide a 'true' consistent pull on the patella to avoid lateral subluxation.
Features and Benefits of the Donjoy TruPull Advanced Knee Support
- Suitable for PatelloFemoral injury, subluxation and dislocations.
- Available with hinges to provide extra medial/lateral support.
- Versions with and without popliteal cut-out for patient preference
- Trimmable adjustable buttress allows for versatility of contact area
- New unique materials give it a modern non-medical look
- Independent anchors prevent rotation of the brace and provide a "true" and consistent pull on the patella to avoid lateral subluxation
- Elastomeric pull device, with pull straps above and below the patella, has a rubber band type effect providing a strong dynamic pull on the patella as the knee extends
- Ease of application leads to excellent patient compliance
- Choice of 6.5 mm (1/4") or 9.5 mm (3/8") buttresses to give the patient the leverage they require
- Breathable material makes the brace light and comfortable
Which size is right for me?
Measurement is taken using the circumference of the thigh 15 cm (6inches) above the centre of the knee cap.
| Size in cms* ||Size in inches*|
| 33-39|| 13-15,5|
| 39-47|| 15,5-18,5|
| 47-53 || 18,5-21|
| 53-60 || 21-23,5|
| 60-67 || 23,5-26,5 |
| 67-75 || 26,5-29,5 |
| 75-81 || 29,5-32 |
Do you have a question about this product or want to purchase it? No problem at all. Simply call us on 020 7720 2266 between 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday.
You can also email us with your question by using the form below. A member of our helpful Customer Care Team will respond to your enquiry personally as soon as they can.
Delivery - Free UK Mainland Delivery
This item is usually dispatched by 24 hour courier.
This item is usually dispatched the same day for next working day delivery when ordered before 2.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Please call our Health and Care Customer Care Team on 020 7720 2266 if you have any questions about the delivery of this item.
Customers who bought this item also bought: