Sissel Bambini Orthopaedic Pillow
If you are a parent, your child's comfort is of the highest priority. One concern may be that they are growing up with incorrect posture, something that becomes more difficult to correct the older you get.
The Sissel Bambini Orthopaedic Pillow helps establish and maintain proper posture at an early age. Made from visco-elastic memory foam, the pillow allows for even pressure distribution and maximum support to achieve a peaceful night's sleep.
How Does the Bambini Orthopaedic Pillow Work?
The Sissel Orthopaedic Pillow features substantial support to the lower cervical spinal column. As a result the entire shoulder and neck region is well-supported.
Due to the memory foam pillow's unique angle the pillow snugly fits between the shoulder and cervical column, gently leading the spinal column into the anatomically correct position. Increased isolated pressure distribution provides sufficient support for sensitive necks.
A slight stretching effect on the neck and spinal column might be experienced as your child adjusts to the pillow, which usually takes two to fourteen nights.
Features of the Sissel Bambini Orthopaedic Pillow
- For children 4 years and older
- Made from visco-elastic memory foam – delayed elasticity effect which aids tension-free sleep
- Ideal for those with sensitive necks
- Increased isolated pressure distribution for neck and shoulder support
- Supports the lower cervical spinal column
- Includes fun, patterned pillow case
- Case is washable
- Extra pillowcases available
- Dimensions: 35 x 25 x 9cm