Enertor Comfort Impact Resistant Heel Cups
Heel pain can affect you whether you're strolling to work or you're training for your next marathon. If left untreated, this can cause discomfort in other areas of your body, including your legs and hips. The Enertor Comfort Impact Resistant Heel Cups are designed to reduce the pressure of impact on the heels, targeting the cause of the pain before it gets out of hand.
Key Features and Benefits
- Reduces pressure on heel impact for added protection
- Ideal if your heels are suffering on impact
- Heel cups stick to the shoe to prevent movement
- Can be transferred to other shoes when required
- Reduces shock and protects against foot pain and injuries
- Can be worn with existing insoles in your shoes
- Reduces shock by 44%
- Designed by leading podiatrists
- Proven to heal over 75% of plantar fasciitis sufferers
- Cushioning cups are contoured for an improved fit and comfort
Break Your Limits
Enertor have created the only insoles worn and endorsed by gold-medal winner Usain Bolt! The Enertor Comfort Impact Resistant Inserts are ideal if you want to break your limits and move around without having to worry about heel pain. Whether you're wearing leather shoes or your heels are suffering on impact, these heel cups are ideal for you.
Easy to Wear
These Comfort Heel Cups are designed so they're easy to don and doff. The inserts stick to your shoes or existing insoles to prevent movement while you're on the go. They can simply be peeled off and transferred to other shoes when necessary.
How Can the Heel Cups Help You?
The Enertor Comfort Impact Cups have been created by leading podiatrists so you get the pain relief you've always needed. These cups are proven to heal over 75% of plantar fasciitis sufferers and can also help to prevent pain in the following regions:
Sizing of the Comfort Heel Cups
The Enertor Impact Resistant Cups are available in three sizes so you're able to get a tailored fit. These are sized according to UK shoe sizes so you don't have to waste time measuring your feet! To find out which size you require, please consult the table below.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Small ||UK Size 3 - 5 |
|Medium ||UK Size 6 - 9 |
|Large ||UK Size 10 - 14 |