Body Partner Men's Active Function Orthotic Insoles
Your feet are one of the most complex areas of your anatomy; after all, they're in charge of balancing and supporting your body's weight. As a result, they are prone to discomfort, which can result in conditions that affect the rest of your body.
The Body Partner Men's Active Function Orthotic Insoles are designed and developed to support biomechanical inconsistencies in the stride. By aligning the foot and ankle into the most efficient position, the orthotics correct imbalances in the feet and therefore in the rest of the body.
Key Features and Benefits
- Supports the rear-to-midsole zone of your foot
- Helps ensure you can move freely without suffering from pain
- Provides enhanced stability to the arch
- Includes a structured heel cup for added comfort
- Constructed from high-density comprised foam (HDCF) for added support
- Foam doesn't change shape over time for improved support
- Helps to support most biomechanical inconsistencies in the stride
- Aligns the foot and ankle into the most efficient position
- Designed with a one degree forefoot posting and four degree rear foot posting
- Features a soft and flexible medial arch pad that's made from Polyamide TPU
- Middle arch is supported by an extra memory foam layer for improved comfort
- Includes a perforated top layer of HDCF with an antibacterial coating
- Supplied as a pair of insoles
How Can the Body Partner Active Orthotics Help You?
The XGO-01 Active Function Insoles are designed for a wide range of issues in the body. This includes the following:
- Achilles Tendon Pain
- Heel Pain
- High Arches
- Knee Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shin Splints
How are the Active Function Insoles Made?
The XGO-01 Active Function Orthotics are made from extra lightweight HDCF, meaning they provide ample support without taking up too much room or feeling too bulky. The orthotic pad is made from Polyamide TPU, while the middle arch is supported by an extra memory foam layer for added comfort.
The insoles are also finished off with a perforated top layer of HDCF that has an antibacterial coating. This helps improve the longevity of the insoles while also preventing odours in the area.
The Body Partner Men's Orthotic Insoles are designed in five different sizes. To find out which size you require, please consult the table below.
|Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Extra Small ||Size 8 |
|Small ||Size 9 |
|Medium ||Size 10 |
|Large ||Size 11 |
|Extra Large ||Size 12 |