Sissel Temperature Control Classic Orthopaedic Pillow
Often, a standard pillow does not provide your neck and head with sufficient support to aid a good night's sleep. Even if you sleep well, you may not realise the damage being done to your posture caused by an unsuitable pillow.
The Sissel Temperature Control Classic Orthopaedic Pillow is made from visco-elastic memory foam which allows even pressure distribution. Adapting to your body, the Memory Foam Orthopaedic Pillow is great at reducing neck tension and pain, helping you to feel supported, well rested and ready to face the day.
How Does the Temperature Control Classic Orthopaedic Pillow Work?
The Temperature Control Classic Pillow allows the weight of the head and neck to be evenly distributed across the soft but stable base.
The special shape and material offers maximum support, guiding the cervical spinal column into the correct position.This allows joints and muscles to relax so that you can start the day pain-free. The Classic Orthopaedic Pillow is therefore great at treating tense muscles, whiplash trauma and cervical scoliosis.
Unlike other visco-elastic pillows, the Sissel Classic Temperature Control Pillow remains pliable even at low temperatures.
Features of the Temperature Control Pillow
- Made from open-cell, visco-elastic foam with high stability - aids tension free sleep
- Perfectly adapts to the body
- Creates a soft but stable shape
- Helps prevent neck tensions and reduces pain
- Outstanding pressure distribution on head and neck
- Suitable to treat tense muscles, whiplash trauma, cervical scoliosis
- Complete with high quality zipped velour pillow case
- Case machine washable at 40°C - easy to maintain
- Pillow core hand washable
- Extra pillow cases available
- Dimensions: 48 x 31 x 10cm