Sissel Deluxe Orthopaedic Pillow
If you have a sensitive neck, standard pillows often do not provide sufficient support and comfort for a good night's sleep. You may find that you wake feeling uncomfortable and even in pain, which does not make for a pleasant start to the day.
The Sissel Deluxe Orthopaedic Pillow is made from visco-elastic memory foam, allowing it to fit to your shape. This allows for even pressure distribution, ideal for people with sensitive necks, and leaves you feeling well rested when you wake. Wider than the Sissel Soft Orthopaedic Pillow and covered in luxurious satin, this product is designed to provide ultimate satisfaction.
How Does the Deluxe Orthopaedic Pillow Work?
The Orthopaedic Pillow features substantial support to the lower cervical spinal column. As a result the entire shoulder and neck region is well-supported.
Due to the memory foam pillow's unique angle the pillow snugly fits between the shoulder and cervical column, gently leading the spinal column into the anatomically correct position. Increased isolated pressure distribution provides sufficient support for your sensitive neck.
When switching to the Deluxe Orthopaedic Pillow, you may notice a slight stretching effect on your neck and spinal column. It usually takes two to fourteen nights for your body to adjust to this and begin to enjoy a healthier, more natural sleep.
Features of the Sissel Deluxe Orthopaedic Pillow
- Made from visco-elastic memory foam - delayed elasticity effect which aids tension-free sleep
- Responds to body weight and temperature
- Ideal for those with sensitive necks
- Increased isolated pressure distribution for neck and shoulder support
- Supports the lower cervical spinal column
- 15cm wider than the Sissel Soft Orthopaedic Pillow
- Adjustable in height by adding or removing the 2cm Vario Pad
- Complete with luxurious satin striped cover
- Case is washable
- Extra pillow cases available
- Dimensions: 63 x 33 x 12/12cm