Harvest Visco Top Pressure Relief Cushion
For patients with low levels of mobility, whether sitting in a regular chair or wheelchair, the use of a proper pressure relief cushion is crucial in order to prevent the development of pressure ulcers. The Harvest Visco Top Pressure Relief Cushion is designed to do just that, with excellent pressure relieving qualities suitable for patients at high risk of developing pressure sores.
Two Foam Layers
The high levels of pressure relief this cushion can provide come from its multi-layered design, combining Harvest's advanced viscoelastic foam with a standard foam base. The 50mm top layer of Visco Foam greatly increases the cushion's comfort, transforming it into a high risk product. The two layers work together to provide superior support, comfort and stability, resulting in an exceptional pressure relieving experience for the user.
Hygienic, Breathable Cover
Foam cushions can provide excellent levels of comfort and pressure relief, but if not properly protected, can lose their shape and efficacy over time. This cushion comes with a specially designed two-way stretch vapour permeable cover, designed to protect the cushion while allowing it to breath. The waterproof properties of the cover protect the cushion from spills and fluids, while still allowing the cushion to breath and retain its bounce-back and shape.
- Suitable for patients at high risk of pressure sore development
- Provides excellent comfort and pressure distribution
- Two layers of foam combine for superior stability
- A 50mm viscoelastic foam layer tops a standard foam base
- Supplied with a two-way stretch vapour permeable cover
- Cover is waterproof to protect against spills and fluids
- Protective cover can be wiped clean easily
Dimensions and Specifications
- Dimensions: 430 x 430 x 76mm
- Max user weight: 127kg
- Fire retardancy: 5852 - 1 1988