Your Minder Talking Medication Alarm Clock
Living with dementia or a visual impairment makes it extremely hard to maintain your independence. Remembering appointments or knowing when to next take your medication can be a health risk if you continuously miss things. The Your Minder Talking Medication Alarm Clock is useful for those who are elderly, have dementia or are visibly impaired, providing reminders and alarms throughout the day to help keep you on track.
The talking clock can have up to six recordable daily messages as well as audible time announcements, reducing the chance of forgetting important information or tablets and therefore helping to maintain independence. The clock is particularly useful for those with visual or memory impairments.
Features and Benefits of the Your Minder Talking Medication Alarm Clock
- Talking clock with the capability of six recordable daily alarms
- Ideal for those with dementia or who are visibly impaired
- Each alarm lasts for up to ten seconds
- Announces the time, day and date at the push of a button
- Personalise by recording any message/reminder you like
- Daily repetition of programmed alarms - no need to reprogram them
- Can be used for daily tasks, medication or any event that needs a prompt
- The reminder repeats for 60 seconds and then deactivates and replays at 4 minute intervals until manually switched off
- Supplied with 2 x AA batteries for 3 - 6 months usage
Technical Information for the Your Minder Talking Medication Alarm Clock
- Width: 125mm
- Height: 65mm
- Depth: 45mm
- Weight: 600g
Warranty of the Your Minder Talking Medication Alarm Clock
The alarm clock is supplied with a twelve month warranty for guaranteed peace of mind.
Please note that the clock is not supplied with a power adaptor, this must be purchased separately.