Sorbothane Sorbo Pro Total Control Insoles
- The professional's choice of insole for preventing foot and leg discomfort.
- Ensures that feet are correctly supported, aligned and cushioned.
- Combines biomechanical pronation control with unrivalled shock impact protection.
- Features a heel cup and stabilising arch which together cradle the foot.
Formthotics Firm Density Blue Insoles
Effective solution for a broad range of applications
Can provide relief for heel pain and shin splints
Ideal for patients suffering from knee or Achillies related injuries
Available in a range of sizes to suit most users
Vasyli Pro 3/4 Length Insoles
Ready for immediate use with no moulding necessary
Helps maintain the foot around its subtalar neutral position
Ideal for patients requiring mild support and functional control
Features a lateral cutaway increasing ease of fit
Salford Insole EVA Full Length Insoles with Offload
- The insole provides full support and comfort for the whole foot
- Offload design means two densities of foam for adjusted support across the foot
- Helps to reduce foot pain caused by issues such as a pronation
- Available in UK Shoe Sizes from 4 - 11
Formthotics Low Volume Insoles
- Narrow fit orthotic for boosting comfort in close-fitting shoes
- Perfect for use in track, cycling and other sports shoes
- Suitable for those who can only tolerate subtle arch support
- Designed for professional customised use
Superfeet Red Hot Insoles
The unique forefoot technology of Superfeet Red Hot provides optimum cold-weather performance and precision fit. For footwear with removable insoles. Recommended for snowboard, ski and wintersport footwear.
60 day comfort guarantee
Vionic Active Orthotic Insoles
- Designed for everyday use;
- Provides moderate control and support;
- Lightweight, medium density moulded EVA;
- Deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
Formthotics Arch Pads
High density, self adhesive arch pads
Helps support the arch with firm, comfortable padding
Provides protection where most essential
Designed for professional use
Salford Insole EVA Full Length Insoles
- EVA full length control provides support and comfort for the foot
- Helps reduce foot pain caused by issues such as pronation
- Made from a high quality material for durability and support
- Available in UK shoe sizes from 4 - 11
Firmest HealixCare insole.
Made from ventilated, shock absorbing EVA.
Features special arch 'peg' design.
Ideal for heavy use and sports applications.
Superfeet Hot Pink Insoles
Ideal for women's snowboard, ski and winter sport footwear. Regulates temperature for cold weather comfort. For footwear with removable insoles.
60 day comfort guarantee
| || |