Sorbothane Sorbo Pro Total Control Insole
- The professional's choice of insole for preventing foot and leg discomfort.
- Ensures that feet are correctly supported, aligned and cushioned.
- Combines biomechanical pronation control with unrivalled shock impact protection.
- Features a heel cup and stabilising arch which together cradle the foot.
Firm Density Formthotics Blue Insoles
An effective orthotic solution for use in a broad spectrum of applications
Can provide relief for heel pain, shin splints
Ideal for patients suffering from knee related or Achillies tendon injuries
Available in a range of sizes
Vasyli Pro 3/4 Length Insoles
Ready for immediate use, no moulding necessary.
Helps maintain the foot around its subtalar neutral position.
Ideal for patients requiring mild support and functional control.
Features a lateral cutaway increasing ease of fit.
Formthotics Arch Pads
High density, self adhesive arch pads.
Helps support the arch with firm but comfortable padding.
Provides protection where most essential.
Vionic Active Orthotic Insoles
- Designed for everyday use;
- Provides moderate control and support;
- Lightweight, medium density moulded EVA;
- Deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
Salford Insole EVA Full Length Insoles with Offload
- The insole provides full support and comfort for the whole foot
- Offload design means two densities of foam for adjusted support across the foot
- Helps to reduce foot pain caused by issues such as a pronation
- Available in UK Shoe Sizes from 4 - 11
Superfeet Hot Pink Insoles
Ideal for women's snowboard, ski and winter sport footwear. Regulates temperature for cold weather comfort. For footwear with removable insoles.
60 day comfort guarantee
Superfeet Red Hot Insoles
The unique forefoot technology of Superfeet Red Hot provides optimum cold-weather performance and precision fit. For footwear with removable insoles. Recommended for snowboard, ski and wintersport footwear.
60 day comfort guarantee
Firmest HealixCare insole.
Made from ventilated, shock absorbing EVA.
Features special arch 'peg' design.
Ideal for heavy use and sports applications.
Salford Insole EVA Full Length Insoles
- EVA full length control provides support and comfort for the foot
- Helps reduce foot pain caused by issues such as pronation
- Made from a high quality material for durability and support
- Available in UK shoe sizes from 4 - 11
Spenco Unequal Stability Insoles
- Provides both cushioning and support to your foot
- Constructed with Spenco Total Support Technology
- Improve foot posture and reduce strain on muscles and tendons
- Helps prevent supination and over-pronation