25 Hole Pegboard with Coloured Pegs
- Great for developing dexterity and hand/eye coordination
- Includes a 22.5cm square wooden pegboard and 25 pegs
- Suitable for the Purdue Pegboard Test
- Latex free for reduced irritation
Assessment Roeder Aptitude Test
- Measures dexterity and speed in hand, arm and finger movements
- Designed for pre-employment screenings
- Suitable for people of all ages, from children to adults
- Includes a board with a T-bar, washers, rods, caps and nuts
Bassin Anticipation Timer
- Advanced anticipation testing
- Standalone instrument with small portable control panel
- Assesses human visual acuity relating to hand-eye coordination and anticipation
- Comes with PsymCon for digital control
Box and Block Test
- Portable version of the standardised test of manual dexterity
- Quick and simple to administer
- Includes 150 2.5cm coloured wooden blocks
- Comes complete with a box for easy portability and storage
- For graded, repetitive exercise;
- Improve reach & range of motion;
- Develop co-ordination & strength;
- For the cognitively/physically challenged.
Complete Minnesota Manual Dexterity Test
- Complete set to test manual dexterity
- Contains five tests to judge dexterity progress
- Tests hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Can be used for a range of reasons including injury rehabilitation
Depth Perception Pegboard Set
- Stimulates depth perception and hand/eye coordination on two different levels
- Includes twelve red and nine green 1.3cm diameter pegs
- Comes with a 28cm square board
- Latex free for reduced irritation
Dynamic LOCTA Geriactric Battery
- For use as part of an ongoing occupational therapy evaluation.
- Should be used with clients aged 70 and over.
- Treatment evaluation and treatment plan for geriatric patients.
- Consists of 24 sub-tests in 8 cognitive areas.
Dynamic LOTCA Cognitive Testing Battery
- Evaluate clients with neurological deficits.
- Measure learning potential and recognise thinking strategies.
- Ascertain the level of awareness.
- Suitable for use with clients aged 18-69 years.
Dynamic Lotca Geriatric Version
- Created specifically for clients aged 70 and over
- Addresses physical and mental factors that accompany ageing
- Consists of 24 sub-tests in eight cognitive areas
- Components are larger and require shorter administration time
Grooved Pegboard Test
- Measures fine motor task performance speed.
- The pegboard contains twenty-five holes.
- The pegs must be rotated correctly to be inserted.
- Equipped with pegs & examiner's manual with norms.
Jamar Finger Dexterity Test
- Allows evaluation of rapid manipulation of small parts
- Useful for fine motor coordination training
- Includes a 28 x 14cm board with 100 holes, suitable to fit 3 pins each
- Comes with a comprehensive examiner's manual
Jamar Grooved Pegboard
- A challenging manipulative dexterity test
- Includes a pegboard with 25 pegs
- The pegs must be rotated before they can be inserted
- The pegboard has 25 holes with randomly positioned slots
Jamar Manual Dexterity Test
- Measures eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity of the arm and hand
- Designed for the Minnesota Dexterity Test
- Incorporates two test batteries - Placing and Turning
- Includes 60 two-coloured wooden cylinders and a plastic board
Jamar Pegboard Dexterity Test
- Provides an easy and accurate way to test dexterity
- Tests gross movement of hands, fingers and arms
- Also allows for testing of fingertip dexterity
- Includes manual, normative data and 25 record blanks
Jamar Pick Up Test
- Includes all the basic items to perform the Pick Up Test
- Evaluates the patient's level of functional sensibility and fine motor skills
- All objects are made of metal to eliminate differences in temperature/texture
- Can be used for testing stereognosis as well
Jamar Tweezers Dexterity Test
- Highly specialised dexterity test that uses tweezers to place the pins in the holes
- Includes a pegboard with 100 holes, one pair of tweezers and 100 pins
- Comes with a detailed examiner's manual and data for normal readings
- Tests precision, finger speed, steadiness, finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination
Jebsen-Taylor Hand Function Test
- Seven-part test for evaluating basic hand functions
- Comes with all the items needed to perform the seven subtests
- Uses common items, such as paper clips, cans, pencils, etc
- Latex free for reduced irritation
Lafayette Automatic Scoring Mirror Tracer
- Tests reversal ability, hand-eye coordination and learning
- Subject is required to trace the star pattern from its mirror image
- Easy to operate with clear results
- Impulse Counter included to record trial data
Lafayette Automatic Tally Maze
- Suitable for assessment of cognitive function and memory
- Tallies both number of errors and time taken for completion
- Designed to entertain and engage the subject
- Blindfold is not included
Lafayette Groove Type Steadiness Tester
- Assesses the psychomotor skill of steadiness
- Can be used to pre-screen employees or assess recovery progress
- Can also be used to assess progress in recovery from illness or injury
- Channel width can be adjusted for varying difficulty.
Lafayette Infrared Control System
- Efficient and reliable apparatus for creating an infrared control system
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Pulse modulated signal is effective for 30 feet, and is not affected by surrounding light conditions
- Supplied with four 9V batteries
Lafayette Pencil Maze
- Can be used to study various aspects of the learning process
- Subject traces the pathway until they reach a certain criterion of proficiency
- Number of errors per trial and completion time are recorded
- Test performance illustrates spatial memory processes and problem solving
Lafayette Silent Impulse Counter
- Provides a visual record of test data
- Features a feedback tone and indicator light
- Easy reset and on/off controls
- Compatible with several Lafayette psychomotor testing products
Lafayette Tapping Board Test
- Tests elementary psychomotor skill
- The subject's task is to tap two fixed square plates at each end of the board
- Can be connected to an impulse counter to collect data
- Social facilitation can be demonstrated by testing several subjects
Lafayette Two Arm Coordination Test
- Motor coordination and learning assessment
- Ideal for operating, controlling and driving occupations
- Subject's task is to move the metal pointer around the anodised star pattern
- Number of errors and time taken for completion can be recorded
Minnesota Manual Dexterity Test
- Measures capacity for simple, rapid eye-hand-finger movement.
- Can be used for various testing applications.
- Supplied with a carry case, manual, record blanks, and norms.
Nine-Hole Wooden Peg Test for Dexterity Testing
- Great for assessing and improving motor coordination, evaluations and finger dexterity
- Includes a square 12cm wooden pegboard with nine holes
- Comes with 6mm pegs
- Straightforward and easy to test dexterity in both hands
O'Connor Finger Dexterity Test
- Evaluates rapid manipulation of small objects
- Suitable for training and assessments
- Serves as a useful indicator of fine motor skill coordination
- Comes with a self-contained board with 100 holes that hold three pins each
O'Connor Tweezer Dexterity Test
- Widely used manual dexterity test
- Can be used to pre-screen for jobs involving fine motor skills
- Can also be used by therapists to monitor recovery progress
- Supplied with examiner's manual to record and evaluate data
PsymCon Control for Psychomotor Devices
- Digital control panel for Lafayette Psychomotor Devices
- Expands functionality and streamlines operation
- Supplied with 10 foot connecting cable
- Ideal as a spare or replacement controller
Purdue Pegboard Test
- Can be used for many testing applications.
- Measures gross movement of hands, fingers, arms & fingertip dexterity.
- Is used by a variety of professionals.
- Complete with pins, collars, washers & manual.
Rivermead Perceptual Assessment Battery
- Assesses clients visual perceptual deficit prior to therapy.
- Measures the effects of natural recovery.
- Includes extensive norm data from age 16 to 97.
- 25 record forms, layout guide and materials assessment.
Rolyan Complex Form Board
- Shape board for sensory evaluation and training
- Provides distinctly different shapes in tactile form
- Ideal for teaching compensatory techniques for sensory loss
- Comprised of 12 shapes, each with a different form
Rolyan Multi-Phase Desensitisation Kit
- Suitable for when normal sensation has been disrupted following trauma or brain injury
- Consistent, graded stimuli in easy-to-use plastic bins
- Ten stackable bins with front cut-out design that a seated patient can reach easily
- Each stimuli or bin can also be purchased individually
Rolyan Stereognosis Kit
- The kit includes 17 items and matching cards for evaluating stereognosis
- The 8 x 13cm cards are laminated for long-term use
- Each card includes a drawing and the name of the item
- The names on the cards are available in English and Spanish
Sensory Stimulation Activities Kit
- Sensory and cognitive therapy tool kit
- 31 functional, safe materials to stimulate the senses
- Each activity kit includes four personal cases
- Sensorimotor assessment procedures
| || |