- For graded, repetitive exercise;
- Improve reach & range of motion;
- Develop co-ordination & strength;
- For the cognitively/physically challenged.
Complete Minnesota Manual Dexterity Test
- Complete set to test manual dexterity
- Contains five tests to judge dexterity progress
- Tests hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Can be used for a range of reasons including injury rehabilitation
Dynamic LOCTA Geriactric Battery
- For use as part of an ongoing occupational therapy evaluation.
- Should be used with clients aged 70 and over.
- Treatment evaluation and treatment plan for geriatric patients.
- Consists of 24 sub-tests in 8 cognitive areas.
Dynamic LOTCA Cognitive Testing Battery
- Evaluate clients with neurological deficits.
- Measure learning potential and recognise thinking strategies.
- Ascertain the level of awareness.
- Suitable for use with clients aged 18-69 years.
Grooved Pegboard Test
- Measures fine motor task performance speed.
- The pegboard contains twenty-five holes.
- The pegs must be rotated correctly to be inserted.
- Equipped with pegs & examiner's manual with norms.
Minnesota Manual Dexterity Test
- Measures capacity for simple, rapid eye-hand-finger movement.
- Can be used for various testing applications.
- Supplied with a carry case, manual, record blanks, and norms.
Purdue Pegboard Test
- Can be used for many testing applications.
- Measures gross movement of hands, fingers, arms & fingertip dexterity.
- Is used by a variety of professionals.
- Complete with pins, collars, washers & manual.
Rivermead Perceptual Assessment Battery
- Assesses clients visual perceptual deficit prior to therapy.
- Measures the effects of natural recovery.
- Includes extensive norm data from age 16 to 97.
- 25 record forms, layout guide and materials assessment.
Sensory Stimulation Activities Kit
- Sensory and cognitive therapy tool kit.
- 31 functional, safe materials to stimulate the senses.
- Each activity kit includes four personal cases.
- Sensorimotor assessment procedures.