Bassin Anticipation Timer
- Advanced anticipation testing
- Standalone instrument with small portable control panel
- Assesses human visual acuity relating to hand-eye coordination and anticipation
- Comes with PsymCon for digital control
- For graded, repetitive exercise;
- Improve reach & range of motion;
- Develop co-ordination & strength;
- For the cognitively/physically challenged.
Complete Minnesota Manual Dexterity Test
- Complete set to test manual dexterity
- Contains five tests to judge dexterity progress
- Tests hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Can be used for a range of reasons including injury rehabilitation
Dynamic LOCTA Geriactric Battery
- For use as part of an ongoing occupational therapy evaluation.
- Should be used with clients aged 70 and over.
- Treatment evaluation and treatment plan for geriatric patients.
- Consists of 24 sub-tests in 8 cognitive areas.
Dynamic LOTCA Cognitive Testing Battery
- Evaluate clients with neurological deficits.
- Measure learning potential and recognise thinking strategies.
- Ascertain the level of awareness.
- Suitable for use with clients aged 18-69 years.
Grooved Pegboard Test
- Measures fine motor task performance speed.
- The pegboard contains twenty-five holes.
- The pegs must be rotated correctly to be inserted.
- Equipped with pegs & examiner's manual with norms.
Lafayette Automatic Scoring Mirror Tracer
- Tests reversal ability, hand-eye coordination and learning
- Subject is required to trace the star pattern from its mirror image
- Easy to operate with clear results
- Impulse Counter included to record trial data
Lafayette Automatic Tally Maze
- Suitable for assessment of cognitive function and memory
- Tallies both number of errors and time taken for completion
- Designed to entertain and engage the subject
- Blindfold is not included
Lafayette Groove Type Steadiness Tester
- Assesses the psychomotor skill of steadiness
- Can be used to pre-screen employees or assess recovery progress
- Can also be used to assess progress in recovery from illness or injury
- Channel width can be adjusted for varying difficulty.
Lafayette Infrared Control System
- Efficient and reliable apparatus for creating an infrared control system
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Pulse modulated signal is effective for 30 feet, and is not affected by surrounding light conditions
- Supplied with four 9V batteries
Lafayette Pencil Maze
- Can be used to study various aspects of the learning process
- Subject traces the pathway until they reach a certain criterion of proficiency
- Number of errors per trial and completion time are recorded
- Test performance illustrates spatial memory processes and problem solving
Lafayette Silent Impulse Counter
- Provides a visual record of test data
- Features a feedback tone and indicator light
- Easy reset and on/off controls
- Compatible with several Lafayette psychomotor testing products
Lafayette Tapping Board Test
- Tests elementary psychomotor skill
- The subject's task is to tap two fixed square plates at each end of the board
- Can be connected to an impulse counter to collect data
- Social facilitation can be demonstrated by testing several subjects
Lafayette Two Arm Coordination Test
- Motor coordination and learning assessment
- Ideal for operating, controlling and driving occupations
- Subject's task is to move the metal pointer around the anodised star pattern
- Number of errors and time taken for completion can be recorded
Minnesota Manual Dexterity Test
- Measures capacity for simple, rapid eye-hand-finger movement.
- Can be used for various testing applications.
- Supplied with a carry case, manual, record blanks, and norms.
O'Connor Tweezer Dexterity Test
- Widely used manual dexterity test
- Can be used to pre-screen for jobs involving fine motor skills
- Can also be used by therapists to monitor recovery progress
- Supplied with examiner's manual to record and evaluate data
PsymCon Control for Psychomotor Devices
- Digital control panel for Lafayette Psychomotor Devices
- Expands functionality and streamlines operation
- Supplied with 10 foot connecting cable
- Ideal as a spare or replacement controller
Purdue Pegboard Test
- Can be used for many testing applications.
- Measures gross movement of hands, fingers, arms & fingertip dexterity.
- Is used by a variety of professionals.
- Complete with pins, collars, washers & manual.
Rivermead Perceptual Assessment Battery
- Assesses clients visual perceptual deficit prior to therapy.
- Measures the effects of natural recovery.
- Includes extensive norm data from age 16 to 97.
- 25 record forms, layout guide and materials assessment.
Sensory Stimulation Activities Kit
- Sensory and cognitive therapy tool kit.
- 31 functional, safe materials to stimulate the senses.
- Each activity kit includes four personal cases.
- Sensorimotor assessment procedures.