Perspi Shield Ultra Disposable Underarm Liners
The Perspi Shield Ultra Disposable Underarm Liners eliminate underarm sweat patches and protect clothing from damage caused by antiperspirants and sweat stains.
The Perspi Shield Ultra Disposable Underarm Liners are discreet, comfortable, invisible and silent so no one will know you are wearing them and are suitable for both men and women.
The Perspi Shield Ultra Disposable Underarm Liners have an adhesive backing which attaches directly to your shirt, dress or top to form a waterproof barrier between underarm sweat and clothing, once attached the liners will hold in place and absorb moisture for up to 8 hours (depending on the level of activity and the amount of sweat produced)
As Featured On The BBC
Perspi Shield Ultra Underarm Sweat Liners are so effective that they were featured on the BBC programme 'What Not To Wear' which described them as " an essential part of anyone's wardrobe"
New and Improved!
Perspi Shield Ultra Sweat Liners are a new and improved variation based around our extremely popular Perspi-Shield Regular - the UK's best-selling and original underarm disposable clothing shield. These liners are smaller, more discreet and more absorbent contour-shaped liners, which have a larger adhesive area for a more confident and lasting fit.
Features of the Perspi Shield Ultra Disposable Underarm Liners
- Safe on all fabrics - even silk
- Comfortable, invisible and silent
- New and improved contour shape
- Stops wet patches appearing on clothing
- Protects clothing from antiperspirant and sweat marks
Instructions for use of the Perspi Shield Ultra Disposable Underarm Liners
- Turn garment inside out to expose the underarm seam of the garment and plan on a hard, flat surface (ironing board or worktop works great).
- Carefully remove the backing paper and place the larger half of the sweat liner on the body or lower side of the underarm seam and the smaller half of the liner on the sleeve side of the underarm seam.
- Press down evenly and firmly on the liner for 10 seconds then fun finger firmly out to the edges to ensure adequate adhesion to the garment.