Vasyli Dananberg Orthotic Insoles
Professional orthotic device with removable 1st ray sections.
Flexible design of orthotic
Features removable proximal and distal plugs
Includes a wide range of applications that can assist with tri-planar motion problems.
Slimflex Plus Insoles
Reinforced EVA insole with stabiliser.
Ideal for day to day use and sports.
Features a deep heel cup.
Longditudinal arch provides increased support.
Firm Density Formthotics Blue Insoles
An effective orthotic solution for use in a broad spectrum of applications
Can provide relief for heel pain, shin splints
Ideal for patients suffering from knee related or Achillies tendon injuries
Available in a range of sizes
Salford Insole EVA Full Length Insoles with Offload
- The insole provides full support and comfort for the whole foot
- Offload design means two densities of foam for adjusted support across the foot
- Helps to reduce foot pain caused by issues such as a pronation
- Available in UK Shoe Sizes from 4 - 11
Vionic Active Orthotic Insoles
- Designed for everyday use;
- Provides moderate control and support;
- Lightweight, medium density moulded EVA;
- Deep heel cup to maintain correct foot positioning.
Trio Easy Fit Insoles
For medial foot instability
Fits easily into most shoes;
Improves ability of medium arch feet;
For Plantar Fasciitis, Hallux Valgus etc.
Firmest HealixCare insole.
Made from ventilated, shock absorbing EVA.
Features special arch 'peg' design.
Ideal for heavy use and sports applications.
Salford Insole EVA Full Length Insoles
- EVA full length control provides support and comfort for the foot
- Helps reduce foot pain caused by issues such as pronation
- Made from a high quality material for durability and support
- Available in UK shoe sizes from 4 - 11
Sof Sole Fit High Arch Insoles
- Sports insoles for people with high arches
- Made from high rebound EVA foam
- Flexible to allow for great motion
- Available in sizes suitable for men and women
Vasyli Armstrong Diabetic Orthotic Insoles
- Addresses the key problems areas of the diabetic foot
- Scientifically shown to reduce shear pressures by over 50%
- Dramatically reduces the onset of plantar ulcers
- Uniquely constructed from five layers to move with the foot