LIFEPAK CR Plus Defibrillator
- Designed to reduce hesitation in cardiac arrest emergencies
- Readiness display always visible and is self-testing for constant reliability
- Escalating energy from 200J to 360J
- 8 year warranty
LIFEPAK 1000 Defibrillator
£1,799.99 - £2,200.00More info
- Available in ECG or Graphic display
- Loud voice prompts and on screen graphics provide clear guidance
- Designed to ride along in any vehicle without damage from continuous vibrations
- Can escalate up to 360 Joules
AED Training Course - For Workplace Defibrillator Use
£449.99 - £599.99More info
- Focus on how, why and when to use an AED.
- Accredited 3 or 5 hour on-site course to cover defibrillator use.
- Covers new legislation and guidelines whilst also including CPR.
- Help to overcome common misconceptions - Who should use an AED?
Laerdal AED Trainer 2
- Educationally effective;
- Cost effective;
- Ten pre-configured sudden cardiac arrest scenarios;
- Designed for use with AED Little Anne and AED Resusci Anne.
Prestan AED Trainer
- Offers all you would expect from an AED trainer
- Independent, rugged, low priced and low consumables costs
- Equipped with two languages (English/ German)
- Supplied with handy carry bag and manual