Superfeet – The future of insole
What is it that makes Superfeet Premium Insoles so much better than the average insole you can buy from your high street chemist? At first glance the most obvious difference is the Superfeet Premium Insole's appearance. They are not soft and spongey like you would expect, but are in fact firm and contoured to fit the shape of your foot. This unique contoured shape provides the foot with the support and comfort a soft insole can simply not offer.
The theory behind Superfeet’s technology is that although a soft and flat insole immediately feels comfortable to walk on, it is not providing adequate support for the foot and any problems you may have with your feet will not disappear.
Superfeet Premium Insoles not only support your feet but also help to align your body. The people at Superfeet compare running in soft insoles to running on soft, dry sand. Initially if feels good but after a while you grow tired and start to feel the stress in your knees and back. Running in Superfeet Premium Insoles is like running of firm, wet sand and although still comfortable it feels more stable and balanced.
In order to suit as many people as possible, Superfeet have produced a comprehensive range of insoles to fit many different types of feet in all kinds of footwear. Whatever the sport and whatever the activity, Superfeet have an insole for you at a price you can afford.
HealthandCare.co.uk offers you the full range of Superfeet’s unique insoles at a competitive online price:
• The Superfeet Berry Insoles for Women come in a vibrant pink shade and are designed to address the unique qualities of women’s feet. The Superfeet Berry Insoles for Women improve the shoe fit and comfort for women who walk or stand for extended periods of time.
• The Superfeet Black DMP Insoles provide comfort and support for those with sensitive feet. This product is new from Superfeet and has a unique 3-layer foam system featuring the ‘Dynamic Molding Process’ to provide comfortable, therapeutic support for sensitive feet. This model is ideal for those who find conventional orthotics uncomfortable.
• The Superfeet Black Insoles are primarily for tighter fitting footwear. This insole is perfect for people with flat or sensitive feet and suitable for those who have difficulty wearing supportive orthotic devices.
• The Superfeet Blue Active Insoles are Superfeet’s most versatile and easy to fit insole. Designed for tighter fitting footwear like the Superfeet Black Insoles, the Superfeet Blue Active Insoles provide excellent biomechanical support for the widest variety of foot shapes.
•The Superfeet Green Performance Insole is the world’s most popular insole; perfect for those with active lifestyles who enjoy skiing, snowboarding, running, hiking and walking. The Superfeet Green Performance Insole is designed primarily for footwear with a removable insole.
• The Superfeet Orange Insoles for Men are designed for men who run, walk or stand for extended periods of time. The Superfeet Orange Insole for Men is primarily designed to address the unique qualities of men’s feet and footwear. This insole provides maximum support with a new forefoot shock pad for added comfort.
Superfeet insoles are a revolution in footwear and foot care. Don't just take our word for it - give them a try. HealthandCare.co.uk offer a 60 day comfort guarantee. If these insoles are not comfortable or do not suit your needs, please return them for a full refund within 60 days of purchase.
With our 60 Day Comfort Guarantee, you have nothing to lose but your sore feet. If you are not satisfied with your new Superfeet insoles, return them within 60 days of purchase for a credit or refund. This guarantee is only valid with a proof of purchase, and is not good for misused, abused or improperly cleaned Superfeet product.