Christmas Party Perfect Feet!
Saturday, 6 December 2014 | Charlotte
Tis the season to be jolly...and buy lots of party shoes for all those festive shindigs!
We all know what it’s like, summer is a distant memory and that monthly pedicure is now replaced with a pair of thick woolly socks. Why not treat yourself or a loved one to the gift of party ready feet with the Pedi-Cure for Hard Skin and Tough Nails. The Pedi-Cure for Hard Skin and Tough Nails is a great little helper to buff those areas of hard skin into smooth silky skin. It’s a multi-tasker too, as you can use the three different snap-on buffers on hard skin and tough toe nails. It’s easy to use and you can buff away with confidence with a choice of two speeds.
1. After hopping out of a warm bath or shower, dry your feet with a soft towel
2. Using the medium snap-on buffer, buff the dry skin from your heels (use the course buffer if skin is very thick and hard)
3. Move on to buffing around the big toe joint area and any other little areas with the medium or fine buffer
4. Buff any hard toe nails with the medium or course buffer and finish shaping with a standard emery board.
5. Lastly, Moisturise those feet and paint the nails a festive red or gold, don’t forget to add some sparkle.
After using the Pedi-Cure for Hard Skin and Tough Nails show your silky smooth feet off in your favourite pair of party shoes! Christmas is here so why not treat yourself or a loved one to the Pedi-Cure for Hard Skin and Tough Nails to put the sparkle back into their step.
The Pedi-Cure for Hard Skin and Tough Nails is not just for women, gents are free to buff away their hard skin and tough toe nails too. Rubbing from work boots, leather shoes and general tough love for your feet can all result in hard and callused skin build up. The solution is easy, simply buff away the hard skin build up after a hot shower. Apply gentle pressure with the buffer of your choice (fine, medium or course) depending on how tough those toes and feet are. Keeping on top of your feet’s wellbeing means you’re far less likely to have bigger problems later and avoid chiropodist appointments in most cases.