Geemarc Amplipower 40 Amplified Telephone
40db receiver volume (4-5 times louder than a standard telephone).
Ideal for people with moderate to considerable hearing loss.
Loud, clear receiver volume.
Easy to use with large clear buttons.
PowerTel M6000 Amplified Mobile Phone
Receiver volume of up to 30dB, 3 times louder than a normal phone.
SOS button and fall alert dials stored contact numbers
Large colour dispaly and buttons
Hearing Aid compatible.
Geemarc Amplipower 50 Amplified Telephone
Amplified telephone up to 60dB (between 6 and 8 times louder than normal)
Hands free function for even easier use
Easy to use with large clear buttons
Visual indications of incoming calls and extra loud ringer
Vitility Bath Safety Rail
- Bath rail for when you need help getting in and out of the bath
- Fits easily to the bath without any tools needed
- Does no damage to the bathtub
- Helps you to regain your independence
Geemarc Amplicall 40 Ringer Detector
- Emergency call push button for calling for assistance
- Sensitivity adjustment prevents unwanted sound detection
- Detection time adjustment improves alert control
- Pairs with Amplicall 50 Signal Indicator for wireless alert transmission
Geemarc Photophone 100 Amplified Picture Telephone
Amplified phone with quick dial photo buttons
Ideal for children and older people who struggle to remember numbers.
Receiver volume up to 30db, 3 to 4 times as loud a normal phone
Suitable for people with high frequency hearing loss
Geemarc Conversation & TV Listening Aid
Ideal for users who do not wear a hearing aid.
Provides extra amplification when watching TV or during conversations.
Compatible with loop amplifiers.
Extension microphone for personal TV amplification.
Geemarc AmpliDect 220
Digital Amplified Cordless Telephone. Not suitable for hearing aid users. Ideal for people who just want a louder phone.