Geemarc Amplipower 40 Amplified Telephone
40db receiver volume (4-5 times louder than a standard telephone).
Ideal for people with moderate to considerable hearing loss.
Loud, clear receiver volume.
Easy to use with large clear buttons.
Geemarc Amplipower 50 Amplified Telephone
The perfect telephone for staying in touch with friends and family
Adjustable receiver volume up to an incredible 8 times louder than a standard telephone - hear the person at the end of the line loud and clear
The smart and simple design means that you can swap out your existing telephone with ease - no need to constantly consult the instruction manual
No more worrying about answering the telephone - you won't miss a thing with this telephone
Put an end to frustrating calls - no need for the person calling you to shout down the line
We love this telephone because it has helped tens of thousands of people reconnect with loved ones
Vitility Bath Safety Rail
- Bath rail for when you need help getting in and out of the bath
- Fits easily to the bath without any tools needed
- Does no damage to the bathtub
- Helps you to regain your independence
Geemarc Amplicall 40 Ringer Detector
- Emergency call push button for calling for assistance
- Sensitivity adjustment prevents unwanted sound detection
- Detection time adjustment improves alert control
- Pairs with Amplicall 50 Signal Indicator for wireless alert transmission
Geemarc Photophone 100 Amplified Picture Telephone
Amplified phone with quick dial photo buttons
Ideal for children and older people who struggle to remember numbers.
Receiver volume up to 30db, 3 to 4 times as loud a normal phone
Suitable for people with high frequency hearing loss
Geemarc AmpliDect 220
Digital Amplified Cordless Telephone. Not suitable for hearing aid users. Ideal for people who just want a louder phone.